Saturday, March 24, 2018

Big, huge, exciting news!

I've got some big news and I can't wait to share it with everyone.

I'm just going to put this here and you can guess what it is...

Okay, I'll tell you, it's my book cover!

Christian at Covers by Christian designed it and he did such a wonderful job. I couldn't be happier.

There's the magic trailing her down her dress. The forest ambiance. The font! I mean, that's one beautiful font.

Also, in another bit of exciting news, Betrayal and Yearning is up for pre order on Amazon. Click here to see it in all its glory and pre order if you want! It'll also be available on Kindle Unlimited on April 24th. Eeks!

I've also got an author page on Amazon, which I still don't quite believe. But you can click here to read all about me!

And, if all the above wasn't enough, I'm currently in the top 2% for Kindle sales. So... that's cool. That's what's called playing it cool. To be honest, we're playing a numbers game with Amazon so people will actually see the book. The higher your ranking... you get it.

So, if you're looking for a read that has it all, romance, danger, heartbreak, steamy love scenes, then please give Betrayal and Yearning a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...